Your Memories Begin Here
We welcome groups to host overnight conferences at Sonoma State University! During the summer months, June through the beginning of August, your conference can be hosted entirely on campus. This is the perfect destination for sports camps and professional or faith-based retreats.
Need a sneak peek into your event?
- Conference and meeting spaces that accommodate 50 - 1,200 guests
- Event center with 12,000 sq. ft. ballroom for multiple large meeting spaces and smaller smart meeting spaces as well as a modern multi-platform group dining facility
- Suite-style housing with most featuring kitchens and private bathrooms
- A variety of on-campus dining options and catering from continental breakfasts to full-service banquets, boxed lunches, and more
- We are your event planning partner, and one-stop-shop to arrange all of your onsite overnight conference needs
The Support You Need
We are committed to creating an inclusive campus environment where each organization feels welcomed, valued, and supported. We understand the value events bring to the mission of your organization and the campus community. Events offer a platform to reach many different audience members. We are here to help you find the right space and setup, schedule audiovisual/technical services, and menu planning to enhance your event!
For More Information, Visit:
To learn more about planning a meeting, conference, or retreat at Sonoma State University.
To learn more about planning a faith-based workshop, retreat, or conference at Sonoma State University.